Ayushi Bisht|Nov 3, 2023
ICAI CA Final exam 2023 begins today; admit card, syllabus
ICAI will be holding CA final exams from today, May 2 to 17, 2023. Candidates can check the admit card, date dater sheet and syllabus details.
NEW DELHI: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will be commencing the CA final exams from today, May 2 to 17, 2023. Candidates can check the revised syllabus, date sheet and steps to check admit card here. Candidates have to report to the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
CA Final is divided into Group 1 and Group 2. Group 1 exams will be held from May 2 to 9, 2023. The Group 2 exams will be held from May 11 to 17, 2023. Candidates have to report to the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
ICAI CA Exam 2023: Syllabus
- Paper-1: Financial Reporting
- Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper-6A: Risk Management
- Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper-6C: International Taxation
- Paper-6D: Economic Laws
- Paper-6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws
ICAI CA Final exam dates
|May 2, 2023||Group I paper 1|
|May 4, 2023||Group I paper 2|
|May 7, 2023||Group I paper 3|
|May 9, 2023||Group I paper 4|
|May 11, 2023||Group II paper 5|
|May 13, 2023||Group II paper 6|
|May 15, 2023||Group II paper 7|
|May 17, 2023||Group II paper 8|
How to Download the CA Final Admit Card?
- Visit the ICAI official website - icaiexam.icai.org
- Go to the “Login/Registration” tab
- Enter with your CA Final login credentials such as registration ID and password
- Click on the option "view admit card"
- Verify your details mentioned on the admit card
- Download the CA Final admit card
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.