Shivam Jadoun|Oct 15, 2021
ICSE and ISC Marking Scheme 2020 released for cancelled exams; Check details here
NEW DELHI: Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has released the ICSE and ISC marking scheme for the remaining board exams. This marks imputation formula has been framed by the renowned statisticians. This ICSE and ISC 2020 marking scheme will be used to evaluate the marks for the cancelled ICSE and ISC board exams.
- Check ICSE Result 2020 Class 10 updates.
ADMISSIONS UPDATE: XII Board exams over? EXPLORE these top colleges accepting APPLICATIONS. Click HERE
CISCE Board has cancelled the remaining board examinations on June 25, 2020, due to the prevailing COVID-19 outbreak in the country. The exams were scheduled to be conducted from July 1 to 14, 2020. The detailed evaluation scheme to calculate the marks of the remaining examination is given below.
ISC 2020 Marking Scheme
The following factors will be used to calculate the marks for the remaining subjects of ISC exams 2020
- Average of best three subject marks obtained by the student.
- Total marks obtained in the Project & Practical Work of a subject.
- The overall percentage of marks obtained by the student in the project & practical work of the subject.
ICSE 2020 Marking Scheme
The following factors will be used to calculate the marks for the remaining subjects of ICSE exams 2020
- The average of Best three marks obtained in the papers in which students have already appeared.
- Total marks obtained in the internal assessment of the respective subject.
- The percentage of marks obtained in the internal assessment of the paper.
Example for the computation of Marks in ISC exam 2020
Example for the computation of Marks in ICSE exam 2020
Write to us at news@careers360
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.