Anu Parthiban|Aug 13, 2022
IGNOU re-registration 2022 deadline ends today; Apply now
The IGNOU registration 2022 for January session has also started from December 25.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the online facility to fill and submit the IGNOU re-registration form 2022 for January session today, December 31. Students can apply for the IGNOU January re-registration 2022 by visiting the official website - ignou.ac.in.
To apply for IGNOU January 2022 re-registration - Click here
Earlier, the deadline to apply for the IGNOU re-registration 2022 for January session was December 15. It is mandatory for IGNOU students to fill the IGNOU January re-registration form 2022 to move on to the next semester or academic year.
How to fill IGNOU re-registration form 2022?
- Visit the official IGNOU website - ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Re-registration’ tab.
- Read the instructions, mark the declaration and press the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Now, enter the enrollment number, password and click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Start filling the IGNOU re-registration form.
- Select the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the course list.
- Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Provide necessary details for verification and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2022 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
The university started the IGNOU re-registration 2022 for the January session on November 2. Only those candidates can apply for IGNOU re-registration 2022 who are enrolled in any undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered by the university.
The IGNOU registration form 2022 for January session has also been released on December 25. Candidates can fill the IGNOU January registration form 2022 till January 31. The online window to submit the IGNOU assignment 2021 for December term end examinations will also be closed today.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.