Divyansh|Aug 18, 2023
IIM Lucknow, Emeritus start chief human resources officer programme
IIM Lucknow’s CHRO programme duration is 7 months and it is for new c-suite executives, business leaders, HRs, senior executives.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow in collaboration with Emeritus has announced the roll-out of a Chief Human Resources Officer programme. The duration of the programme is 7 months and academic orientation will begin on April 23.
The programme is designed for both new C-Suite executives and business leaders (typically with 11-20 years of work experience) looking to excel at leading business transformation and elevating employee experience, as well as HR leaders and senior executives (typically with 21-25 years of work experience) who are keen to advance their strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
The programme features the following highlights:
- Live online sessions from top IIM Lucknow faculty
- Hands-on simulations, case studies & real-world applications
- Campus exposure through in-campus sessions for networking
- IIM Lucknow executive alumni status
The key learning outcomes from the IIM Lucknow Chief Human Resources Officer Programme include:
- Elevate HR through technology and digitisation
- Cultivating business growth
- Build critical skills in an organisation’s leadership bench
- Develop a digital-first workforce and foster innovation
- Improve employee experience
- Empower teams to navigate disruption
- Create an agile organisation
Elaborating on the launch of the programme, professor Archana Shukla, director, IIM Lucknow, said, “Current day’s CHROs play such an intrinsic role in the warp and woof of an organisation and its future. The IIM Lucknow Chief Human Resources Officer programme is just the right tool that can help both new C-Suite leaders, as well as experienced executives in preparing themselves to wear the many hats that a high-performing CHRO is expected to do. Through this collaboration between IIM Lucknow and Emeritus, we are able to bring this world-class programme to HR professionals across the country. We are confident that this well-rounded curriculum can help many HR executives and organisations to steer their growth.”
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.