JAC Delhi has commenced on June 15, last date to apply is June 23

JAC Delhi has commenced on June 15, last date to apply is June 23
Prabha Dhavala | Jun 26, 2018 - 12:18 p.m. IST
Share Via

NEW DELHI, JUNE 16: Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) Delhi has commenced on June 15 for admissions to Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) and Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi. Admissions will be on the basis JEE Main 2018 ranks of the candidates. 

It may be noted that 85% of the seats are for Delhi candidates and the remaining 15% are for outside Delhi candidates.

Important Dates:

  • Online Registration and choice filling started from 10 am of June 15, 2018
  • Last Date for Fee payment is 5 pm of June 23, 2018
  • Last Date for Online Registration and choice filling is 11.59 pm of June 23, 2018

Eligibility to apply:

Candidates must have appeared or passed 10+ 2 from a recognized board.

For NSIT, IGDTUW and DTU: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and have passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level (Core or Elective) AND must have passed in each subject separately in the qualifying exam. They must also have a JEE Main 2018 rank in Paper .

For IIIT-D: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 80% or more marks in the aggregate of best of five subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and 80% or more in Mathematics in qualifying examination AND must have a JEE Main rank in Paper I

For B. Arch. Course at IGDTUW: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics and English as a compulsory subject AND must have passed in each subject separately in the qualifying exam. They must also have a JEE Main 2018 rank in Paper II.

The steps to be followed by candidates for applying are

Step 1: Payment of Registration-cum-Counselling – Rs. 1500 is the fee payable online by eligible candidates.

Step 2: Online Registration – After payment, candidates must register by entering their JEE (Main) 2018 Roll No, Mobile No and  E-Mail ID. In addition, candidates may have to fill in Date of Birth, Nationality and Result Status of 12th Class. They should also choose a password.

Step 3: Log in to fill choices – They must next fill the choices of courses and institutes in the order of preference. They must save choices before logging out.

Step 4: Seat Allotment – Seat allotment will be announced on the basis of the choice filling and merit of the students.Candidates will have to check their allotment and report to the allotted institute to pay the seat acceptance fee of Rs 75,000 online or through SBI challan.

JAC Delhi counselling will be held in six rounds with document verification after each round of seat allotment.


Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..

To get in touch, write to us at news@careers360.com.

Back to top