Team Careers360|May 11, 2022
JAM admit card 2022 released at jam.iitr.ac.in; Exam on February 13
The JAM entrance exam result 2022 will be declared on March 22 on the JOAPS portal.
NEW DELHI: IIT Roorkee has released the JAM 2022 admit card on January 16. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form can download the JAM admit card 2022 by entering their enrollment ID or email ID and password in the JOAPS portal.
Recommended: Free Download JAM Previous Year Question paper along with answers. Click Here.
To download the IIT JAM admit card 2022 - Click here
The admit card of IIT JAM 2022 carries various important details such as candidate’s name, their gender, category, examination timings, exam centre address and test paper code. While downloading the IIT JAM admit card 2022, candidates must check all the details in the card to make sure there is no discrepancy.
How to download the JAM admit card 2022?
- Step 1. Visit the official JOAPS portal - jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Step 2. The login window will appear on the screen.
- Step 3. Type in the enrolment ID/email ID and Password.
- Step 4. Enter the given captcha in the login window.
- Step 5. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6. The JAM hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Step 7. Check the details mentioned in the JAM admit card 2022.
- Step 8. Download and take a few print outs of the JAM admit card for future references.
The JAM 2022 entrance exam will be conducted on February 13, in computer based mode. IIT Roorkee will announce the JAM result 2022 on March 22. The admission form for JAM 2022 will be released on April 11. The last date to fill and submit the JAM admission form 2022 is April 25.
The first admission list of IIT JAM 2022 will be published on June 1. The second and third admission list for JAM 2022 will be released on June 16 and June 15, respectively. The JAM final admission list 2022 will be released on July 5.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.