Apoorva Singh|Sep 3, 2022
Lucknow University admission form 2022-23 submission ends tomorrow; apply at lkouniv.ac.in
Lucknow University admission form 2022-23 can be filled on the official website – lkouniv.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: University of Lucknow will close registration for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and professional programmes tomorrow, July 30. Interested and eligible candidates can fill Lucknow University admission form 2022 on the official website – lkouniv.ac.in.
Candidates can check requirements for form submission, seat details, eligibility criteria for various UG, PG, diploma, professional courses offered by the University on the official website. Lucknow University will conduct entrance tests for UG programmes in the second week of August. The complete schedule of Lucknow University entrance test 2022 will be released soon. Lucknow University admit card will be issued at lkouniv.ac.in.
Steps to fill the Lucknow University admission form 2022
- Go to the official website of Lucknow University - lkouniv.ac.in.
- Click on the "Online Application" option.
- Now, add the personal and contact details such as email ID and mobile number in the LU registration form.
- Applicants will receive the login credentials on their registered email address and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Apply for admission’ after successful login.
- Then, fill up the required details in LU application form 2022 and review the filled application form.
- Pay the fee online via debit card, credit card or demand draft.
- Download and take a print out of Lucknow University application form 2022 for future reference.
The application fee of Lucknow University UG programmes is Rs 800 for General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates and Rs 400 for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories. Whereas, the application fee for PG programmes is Rs 1000 for General and OBC candidates, and Rs 500 for SC and ST candidates.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.