Vagisha Kaushik|Oct 19, 2021
NEET 2021 phase 2 registration, correction window opens at neet.nta.nic.in
NTA has opened the Phase 2 of NEET 2021 registration till October 10 at neet.nta.nic.in. NEET 2021 correction window for phase 1 is also now open.
NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency has opened the NEET 2021 Phase 2 registrations on October 1 at neet.nta.nic.in. The last date to fill the Phase 2 application form of NEET 2021 exam is October 10. The correction of NEET 2021 application form Phase 1 has also been opened and the last date for any corrections is the same. Candidate may note that only certain fields are open for correction.
Recommended: Predict your Rank & Admission Chances in MBBS/BDS Colleges as per your NEET Score. Click Here
Latest: JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research applications open Click Here to know more
Second Phase of NEET Online Application – Highlights and Link
- Click here for the NTA NEET 2021 Phase 2 application form/ correction window
- The second phase NEET 2021 application dates are October 1 to 10.
- Candidates who had successfully registered for NEET 2021 and paid the exam fee are eligible to fill the phase 2 online NEET application form 2021.
- They do not have to pay any fee to fill the application form of NEET – Phase 2.
- Candidates who fail to fill the second phase NEET online application form 2021 will forfeit their candidature.
Check the NTA NEET UG Phase 2 Registration notification before applying.
The particulars to fill in the second phase NEET 2021 online application are:
- Personal details like girl child, Place of residence, Minority category if applicable
- Educational Qualifications (class 10, 11and 12): Mode of preparation, year of passing, schooling details, marks obtained / CGPA, board, roll number etc.
- Place of Birth
- Parental Income details
- Uploading of documents as applicable: Category Certificate, Person With Benchmark Disability (PwBD) Certificate, Class 10 Certificate, Citizenship Certificate
Correction of NEET application form -Phase 1
Candidates are allowed to correct the following details till October 10 in their NEET application form (Phase 1).
- e-mail address
- Educational details for Class XI and XII
NEET 2021 Helpline: In case any candidate faces any kind of difficulty in filling up the second phase of NEET (UG) 2021 application form, he/she can contact NTA on 011-40759000 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write to us at email@example.com