Press Trust of India|Jun 21, 2021
PSEB 8th results 2021 declared at pseb.ac.in; Know steps to check result
Punjab Board has declared the PSEB result 2021 Class 8 for all students who registered. Check grades on pseb.ac.in using roll number or name.
NEW DELHI: Punjab School Education Board has released the PSEB 8th class result 2021 today through a press conference on Zoom application. Students who registered for the Class 8 examination can check their grades at pseb.ac.in. They need to enter the roll number or name to access PSEB result 2021 Class 8th.
Result link: Click here to check now.
Check PSEB Result 2021 Live Updates.
Recommended: Download PSEB Class 10th previous year sample papers along with answers. Click Here
This year, the board promoted the PSEB Class 8th students without exams, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation. Along with this the board also declared the Class 10 exam results. The Class 10 exams were cancelled by PSEB a month ago.
How to check PSEB 8th Result 2021
Here is the step by step procedure to access Punjab board result 2021 for Class 8:
- First of all, visit the official website: pseb.ac.in.
- From the menu bar, click on the “Results” menu.
- Now, open the “PSEB 8 result 2021” link and it will load a login window page.
- Enter roll number to check roll number-wise result. Students who want to access name-wise PSEB result 2021 8th class, should enter name in the second field.
- Now, submit it and the result will be shown on the screen.
- Take a printout of the same for referring to it later.
One should note that online PSEB result 2021 is for students’ reference. The original mark sheets will be distributed by respective school authorities.
Write to us at email@example.com.