Press Trust of India|May 19, 2022
SBI PO Mains 2021 Exam Tomorrow; Know important instructions and timings
SBI PO 2021 mains exam begins tomorrow on January 2, 2022. Check SBI PO 2021 mains exam day instructions and timings here.
NEW DELHI: The SBI PO mains 2021 exam will be conducted tomorrow at different centres throughout the country. The SBI PO 2021 mains exam is for those candidates who qualified in the prelims exam. SBI PO mains 2021 exam is the most important from the selection point of view as it consists of a maximum 200 marks. The reporting time of SBI PO mains 2021 at the centre is 12:30 pm and the exam will start at 1:30 pm and end at 5:00 pm.
Latest: SBI PO Mains 2021 exam day guidelines, test pattern
The SBI PO mains 2021 admit card was released on December 16, 2021 on its official website which will be available till January 2, 2022. Candidates who are going to appear in the mains exam of SBI PO 2021 can check here the reporting time and actual duration of this exam. Candidates should confirm the date, centre, and time schedule which will be given in their SBI PO 2021 mains admit card.
SBI PO 2021 mains exam date and timings
|Events||Date & time|
|SBI PO mains 2021 exam date||January 2, 2022|
|Reporting time centre||12:30 pm|
|Exam start time||1:30 pm|
|Exam end time||5:00 pm|
SBI PO mains 2021: Exam day Important instructions
- Appearing candidates must reach the assigned SBI PO 2021 exam centre 15 minutes before the exam.
- Candidates who reach the centre after the time fixed for will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- All candidates must bring their SBI PO 2021 admit card (printed copy).
- They must bring original and a photocopy of photo id cards like PAN card/Aadhaar card/Voter id/ passport/DL, etc. recommended for it in the admit card.
- Calculators, mobile phones, pagers, or any other communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- They should also hand sanitizer, a transparent bottle, and a blue ballpoint pen.
- All candidates must wear a face mask and if wish they can wear hand gloves as per COVID-19 guidelines.
- They should maintain social distancing as per exam conducting authority to avoid COVID infections.
- Candidates’ biometric verification is a part of the attendance process of the SBI PO exam.
- It includes scanning the thumb and retina of the candidate.
- Candidates who refuse to go through the biometric verification process will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Also check - SBI PO Mains 2021 Exam: Last minute preparation tips
About SBI PO 2021 mains exam
The SBI PO mains 2021 exam is divided into two parts, one is objective (MCQs) type for 3 hours duration of four papers having 300 marks and another descriptive type for 30 minutes duration of English language mainly letter and essay writing with two questions for a total 50 marks. Category wise merit list for SBI PO 2021 will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the SBI PO mains 2021 exam. This SBI PO 2021 exam is conducted for a total vacancy of 2056.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.