SSC MTS 2019 Results of Additional 9551 Candidates Released; Download Here
NEW DELHI, NOVEMBER 11: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the result of SSC Multi-Tasking Service (MTS) 2019. The result is for additional candidates who have qualified in SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Exam 2019 for Paper 1. Candidates who appeared in the exam, but their roll number was not in the previous list, can check their result on the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. According to the official result PDF of SSC MTS, a total of 9551 candidates have qualified the Paper 1 and are eligible to appear in Paper 2. SSC has mentioned the name and roll number of the candidates in the PDF.
Steps to download the result of SSC MTS:
1. Visit the official website of SSC - ssc.nic.in
2. Click on the ‘Results’ tab on the main menu
3. On the results page there will be the name of all the exams conducted by SSC, Click on ‘OTHERS’
4. Go to the first notification titled, ‘Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 - List of additional candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for appearing in Paper-II.’
5. Go to the result section on the right side of your screen and select Click Here. A PDF containing the roll number and name of all the 9551 candidates will appear on your screen.
6. Search your name or roll number and download the PDF for future reference.
On November 05, 2019 SSC declared the SSC MTS Result on its official website where a total of 1,11,162 candidates qualified. As of now, a total of 1,20,712 candidates have qualified the SSC MTS.
The SSC MTS Paper 2 is scheduled to be conducted on November 24, 2019, on Sunday. Paper 2 will be descriptive type paper of and will contain 50 marks. Candidates appearing in Paper 2 will have to write Short Essay/Letter questions in English or in any other language. Candidates will have to score 40% marks to qualify Paper 2. Reserved category candidates will have to score 35% marks to qualify.