Mridusmita Deka|Jan 23, 2023
UGC NET result 2022 declared; Download scorecard at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
NTA declared the UGC NET result 2022 today at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can get direct link to download UGC NET 2022 scorecard and cutoff here.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency has declared the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) result 2022 in online mode today for the UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles). The UGC NET 2022 result and cut off has been released on the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Direct link to check the UGC NET result 2022 - Click here
Latest: UGC NET previous year question/ sample papers. Download Now
UGC NET Cut Off 2022 (December 2021 and June 2022)
Along with the result, NTA has also released the UGC NET cut off 2022 on the official website. Candidates can download their UGC NET cut off 2022 from the below table.
Also Read | UGC NET 2022 result live updates
Steps to check UGC NET result 2022
Candidates can follow the detailed steps below to check the result of UGC NET 2022
- Go to the UGC NET official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Next, click the link that reads “Results of the UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycle)” on the “Candidates activities” section on the home page.
- Then, on the login page, enter the UGC NET login credentials, application number and date of birth.
- Next, enter the security pin and click on the 'Submit' button.
- The NTA UGC NET 2022 score card will appear on the screen.
- Download the scorecard as a pdf file and take a printout of the same for future use.
UGC NET 2022 exam was held in 4 phases between July 9 and October 22 spread over 17 days (33 shifts) at 837 centres in 239 cities across the country. A total number of 5,44,485 candidates appeared in the UGC NET exam 2022 from which 43,246 candidates qualified for Assistant Professor posts while 8955 candidates are qualified for JRF & eligible for Assistant Professor posts.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.