Press Trust of India|Aug 24, 2022
UGCAP 2022: Calicut University second allotment list out; Documents required
Candidates who have been allotted seats in the Calicut University second allotment list will be able to pay the fee till August 25, 2022, upto 3 PM.
NEW DELHI: Calicut University’s Directorate of Admissions has released the second allotment list for UGCAP 2022 on the official website, admission.uoc.ac.in. Candidates who have been allotted seats in the Calicut University second allotment list will be able to pay the fee till August 25, 2022, upto 3 PM.
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OEC, OEC-A will have to pay an amount of Rs 115, while other category students will have to pay Rs 480. They can login using their CAPID and security key to check the allotment list and make the payment.
According to the prospectus, “All the candidates received first and second allotment should take permanent or temporary admission in the respective colleges. The candidates satisfied with the allotment received during first or second allotment shall cancel all their higher options and take permanent admission. All other candidates waiting for higher options shall take temporary admission without canceling their higher options.”
“Candidates failing to take admission after second allotment on temporary or permanent basis will be removed from the further admission process,” the university added.
UGCAP 2022: Documents required
Candidates will have to produce the following documents in original for admission at the university allotted after paying the admission fee.
- Admit Card (Only for students received allotment)
- The print out of the application
- Receipt/Chalan of the fee remitted for acceptance of allotment. (University mandatory fee )
- Age proof.
- Qualifying Certificate.
- Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) received from the Institution last studied. (Online TC issued by the District Offices of the Kerala State Literacy Mission.(U.O.No. 2047/2022/Admn Dated, 27.01.2022).
- Conduct Certificate
- Equivalency / Recognition of the qualifying examinations taken from other Universities/ Institutions should be confirmed strictly before making admission of students, except in the case of HSE / VHSE of the Kerala State Board and all regular Higher Secondary Examinations conducted by other State Boards, AISSCE (Class 12) of CBSE, ISCE and NIOS candidates who have passed the course with a minimum of five subjects, out of which one should be English. . Non Creamy layer Certificate, Nativity Certificate, Community Certificate, EWS Certificate from the competent authority in Kerala as directed by the admitting authorities .
- Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificate.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.