Press Trust of India|Sep 23, 2023
AIFD WAT 2023 registration ends today at aifd.edu.in
AIFD OAT 2023 admit card will be issued in the first week of April. AIFD WAT 2023 is scheduled to be held on April 23.
NEW DELHI: The Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) will close the registration window for Army Institute of Fashion and Design Written Admission Test (AIFD WAT) 2023 today, March 20, 2023. Eligible candidates can fill AIFD WAT 2023 application form online on the official website – aifd.edu.in. AIFD OAT 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on April 23, 2023.
Recommended: AIFD WAT Sample/Question Papers
Latest: Top Design Colleges in India
Don't Miss: Explore all the Top Design Entrance Exams In India
Colleges Accepting Applications: To check the list of Institutions accepting Design Program Applications. Click Here
Candidates will have to pay Rs 1,000 as application fee. The scrutiny of the online AIFD WAT 2023 application and uploaded documents will be done on March 25. The institute will issue the AIFD OAT admit card in the first week of April.
How to register for AIFD WAT 2023
- Visit the official website of AIFD - aifd.edu.in.
- Click on the tab ‘Admissions 2023-24’
- Candidates will be redirected to the registration page
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Fill in all the required details such as personal details, academic qualifications, etc
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1,000.
- Attach the documents required
- Submit AIFD WAT application form 2023
AIFD WAT registration 2023: Documents required
- Attendance card
- Marksheet of higher degree/ examination
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Age proof according to the class 10 or 12 or equivalent exam mark sheet/ TC
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate 1 (For the children of Army Personnel serving continuous 10 years service in the Army, Discharged/Released/Retired/ after 10 Years of service/ killed in action/ died during service/ disabled in action/ medically boarded out with pension).
- Certificate 2 (For stepchildren of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent serves in the Army/ adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted for minimum 5 years before the commencement of the course).
- Certificate 3 (For children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in Navy Medical Establishment/Air Force/MNS/APS and TA Personnel).
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.