AISSEE 2023 result declared at aissee.nta.nic.in for Sainik School admission; download link

Students who appeared in AISSEE exam 2023 on January 8 will be able to download scorecard from the official website, aissee.nta.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.

Back

Sainik School Admission Complete Guide

Download this ebook to get complete information on Sainik School Admission. Check out the AISSEE important dates, eligibility criteria, medical exam and much more.

Download EBook
AISSEE scorecard download link (Image: official website)AISSEE scorecard download link (Image: official website)

Anu Parthiban | February 25, 2023 | 09:33 AM IST

NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE 2023) results. Those who appeared in the AISSEE exam 2023 on January 8 will be able to download the scorecard from the official website, aissee.nta.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.

On February 12, the NTA uploaded AISSEE 2023 OMR answer sheets, recorded responses and provisional answer keys. Candidates were allowed to raise objections against the AISSEE answer key till February 15. AISSEE 2023 exam is being held for admission to Sainik Schools.

The AISSEE 2023 result is based on the final answer key 2023 released by the NTA after the expert reviewed the objections raised by candidates.

Also Read | 18 New Sainik Schools to admit students through AISSEE 2023 from this academic session

How to download AISSEE 2023 scorecard

Students can follow the steps given below to download AISSEE 2023 results.

  • Visit AISSEE website- aissee.nta.nic.in 2023.
  • Click on the AISSEE Scorecard download link available on the homepage.
  • Key in application number, date of birth and security pin.
  • Now press the “Submit” button.
  • AISSEE scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
  • Check qualifying status and other details.
  • Download AISSEE results 2023 for future reference.

40% of seats in the newly approved Sainik schools will be filled through e-counselling of AISSEE 2023 qualified candidates. While for the remaining 60% of seats, the AISSEE 2023 merit list will be prepared on a school wise basis and students will get admission based on the rank secured.

Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, research, education policies, study abroad and more..

To get in touch, write to us at news@careers360.com.

Download Our App

Start you preparation journey for JEE / NEET for free today with our APP

  • Students300M+Students
  • College36,000+Colleges
  • Exams550+Exams
  • Ebooks1500+Ebooks
  • Certification16000+Certifications