mohit.dhyani|Oct 24, 2021
AP EAMCET 2021: Check changes in syllabus
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has released the official syllabus of AP EAMCET 2021. This year, the syllabus has been reduced.
NEW DELHI: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has reduced the AP EAPCET 2021 syllabus. The authorities have indicated the topics that are removed from the AP EAPCET syllabus in the official PDF at sche.ap.gov.in. The authorities have also released the official brochure of AP EAPCET.
Latest: Your APEAMCET score qualifies you for these Top Universities - Check list here |
Recommended: Know your college admission chances in Engineering Colleges as per your expected AP EAMCET Rank. Click Here
AP EAPCET 2021: Changes in syllabus
Candidates can check the list of topics removed from each subject of the AP EAMCET syllabus here.
AP EAMCET syllabus 2021: Topics removed in mathematics
a) Complex Numbers: 1.2.8-> Square root of a Complex Number and related problems in solved and exercise-1(b)
b) Quadratic Expressions: 3.3-> Quadratic inequations including exercise-3(c)
c) Theory of Equations: 4.4-> Transformation of Equations including exercise-4(d)
d) Permutations and Combinations: Derivation of formula npr and ncr. Theorems:5.2.1 and 5.6.1
e) Binomial Theorem: Entire Chapter removed.
f) Partial fractions: 7.3.8 and including exercise 7(d)
MEASURES OF DISPERSION AND PROBABILITY
Measures of Dispersion - Range - Mean deviation - Variance and standard deviation of ungrouped/grouped data - Coefficient of variation and analysis of frequency distribution with equal means but different variances.
a) Circle: 1.5-> Relative positions of two circles including Ex 1(e) and solved problems
b) Parabola: 3.2-> Tangents & Normal including Ex 3(b)
c) Ellipse: 4.2-> Equations of tangents & Normal including Ex 4(b)
a) Definite Integrals: 7.1 and 7.2 -> Definite integral as the limit of the sum and limit of the sum and related problems in exercise 7(a) and 7(b) and Examples 7.6-> Application of Definite integrals to areas including exercise 7(d)
b) Differential equations: 8.17-> Formation of Differential Equations and problems related to it 8.2(C): Non – Homogeneous Differential Equations including Ex 8(d) Solution of linear differential Equations of the type dx+Px=Q, Where P and Q
AP EAPCET 2021 syllabus: Topics removed in physics
1. Waves: Doppler effect and its two situations.
2. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments: Reflection of light by spherical mirrors, the mirror equation. Scattering of light reddish appearance of the sun at sunrise and sunset and blue colors of sky.
3. Wave Optics: Diffraction: Resolving power of optical instruments (microscope and astronomical telescope). Polarisation: Polarisation of reflection (Brewster’s law) plane polarized light (uses) polaroids, polarization by scattering.
4. Electric Charges and Fields: Application of Gauss’s law: Field due to uniformly charged thin spherical shell (field inside and outside).
6. Current Electricity: Colour code for carbon resistors, series and parallel combinations of resistors.
7. Moving Charges and Magnetism: Cyclofron.
8. Magnetism and Matter: Magnetic field intensity due to a magnetic dipole (Bar magnet) along its axis and perpendicular to its axis (Bar magnet as an equivalent solenoid), the dipole in a uniform magnet field Magnetic property of materials (Para, dia and ferro) and its examples, permanent magnets and electromagnets
10. Alternating Current: Power in AC circuit–The power factor, wattles current.
11. Electromagnetic Waves: Displacement current.
12. Dual nature of Radiation and Matter: Davisson and Germer experiment.
14. Nuclei: Radio activity (alpha, beta and gamma particles and their properties) Law of radioactive decay, half-life and mean life of a Radioactive material, Binding energy per nucleon and its variation with mass number.
15. Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits: Purpose of P-N junction diode 1. Zener diode and their characteristics 2. Zener diode as a voltage regulator.
AP EAMCET 2021 syllabus: Topics removed in chemistry
1. Solid State: (1.11) Electrical properties. (1.12) Magnetic properties
2. Solutions: (2.7) Abnormal molar masses
3. Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics:
Electrochemistry: (3.6) Batteries, (3.7) Fuel cells, (3.8) Corrosion
Chemical Kinetics: (3.14) Collision theory of chemical reaction rates.
4. Surface Chemistry: (4.2) Catalysis, (4.5) Emulsions
5. General Principles of Metallurgy: Entire Chapter removed.
6. P-block Elements:
Group-15 Elements: (6.4) Oxides of Nitrogen- structures only. (6.6) Phosphorus allotropic forms. (6.7) Preparation & Properties of Phosphene. (6.8) Preparation & Properties of and (6.9) Phosphorus Halides & Oxo-acids (elementary idea only)
Group-16 Elements: (6.17) Sulphuric acid – Industrial process of manufacture
7. d AND f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds: (7.4) Some important Compounds of Transition elements (Preparation & Properties of KMnO4 and K2Cr2O7) (7.5) Chemical reactivity of Lanthanoids (7.6) Actinoids – Electronic configuration, Oxidation states and Comparison with Lanthanoids (7.11) Isomerism in Co-ordination Compounds (7.15) Importance of Co-ordination Compounds
8. Polymers: Entire Chapter removed.
9. Biomolecules: (9.1) –(i) Sucrose, lactose, maltose importance Polysaccharides (starch, carbohydrates) importance (9.3) Enzymes (9.6) Harmones
10. Chemistry in Everyday Life: Entire chapter removed.
11. Haloalkanesa and Haloarenes: (11.6) Poly Halogen Compounds.
12. Organic Compounds containing C, H and O (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids): (12.7) Some Commercially important alcohols
13. Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen: Entire Chapter removed.
Write to us at email@example.com.