Vagisha Kaushik|Jun 25, 2022
CUET 2022: Last date to submit application form extended till May 22
UGC chairman Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar announced on social media that candidates can apply till May 22 at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The last date to apply for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 for admissions to various undergraduate programmes in central, private, state, and deemed universities has been extended till May 2022, the University Grants Commission (UGC) chairman Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar announced on social media. Candidates can apply at the official website -- cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Suggested: Want to score high in CUET 2022 exam ? Try this exclusive guide along with pattern & sample papers. Free Download!
Recommended: CUCET/CUET 2022 Syllabus, Here | | CUET Sample Paper, Free Download
Don't Miss: Preparing for CUET? Here are best tips by Experts. Click Here
Students Liked: CUET 2022 - University Wise Programmes, Eligibility and Sample Paper, Here!
Admissions 2022 Open @UPES. Ranked Top 100 in NIRF, Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. Highest CTC – 50 LPA. Apply Now
"We are extending the last date for application submission for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) up to 22-05-2022. We hope that this will provide additional opportunity to the students to apply for CUET. Wish you all good luck," M Jagadesh tweeted.
We are extending the last date for application submission for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) up to 22-05-2022. We hope that this will provide additional opportunity to the students to apply for CUET. Wish you all good luck.— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) May 5, 2022
More details at https://t.co/2ZP0CCtbco pic.twitter.com/iJ3sBzggxP
According to the schedule shared by Kumar, the CUET 2022 registration is open till May 22 and candidates can make payment of fees till May 22. The correction window to make corrections in CUET 2022 application form is May 25.
"Pursuant to representations from the candidates, it has been decided to extend the last date for submission of online application forms for CUET UG 2022," said the official notification on website.
Earlier, CUET 2022 registration window was scheduled to close tomorrow, May 6.
CUET 2022: Revised Dates
Last date for submission of online application forms
May 22 (upto 5 pm)
Last date for successful fee payment
May 22 (upto 11:50 pm)
May 25 to 31
The notification further said that all applicants who have already submitted their applications for CUET 2022 are advised as follows:
- Re-visit the website of the University, private institutes where they want admission and re-confirm whether the courses in which they want admission are still on offer by the University, PI concerned.
- Re-visit the mapping of the courses, tests on the NTA website cuet.samarth.ac.in and reconfirm that the tests opted by them in their application form are in conformity with the tests that they are required to apply for in CUET 2022.
With a view to enable applicants to make changes in the tests that they had selected, arising due to changes mentioned above or otherwise, a facility for editing the tests selected, has been made available at the website, it said.
Candidates, can visit the website and make the desired changes in the “Tests” opted at any time before the last date for submission of application forms and also pay the differential fee, if any, that may be applicable, arising on account of such changes. In case, arising out of such correction, any fee is due for refund (as in the case of their moving from two Slots to a single Slot), the excess fee paid will be refunded, w ithin six weeks after the hosting of Admit Cards, after verification, it further said.
How to fill the CUET application form 2022
- Visit the official website - cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- Enter the valid email Id, active mobile number and personal details to complete the registration process.
- Fill the application form with personal, academic and contact details.
- Upload the documents in the format and size prescribed by the NTA.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the application form for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.