Team Careers360|Aug 8, 2022
CUET PG 2022 registration deadline extended till July 10; steps to apply
NTA has also extended CUET PG 2022 application form correction deadline from July 12 to 14 at cuet.nta.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) PG 2022 registration to July 10. The last date for payment of application fee online has been extended to July 11. Students who have not applied for CUET PG 2022 can register on the official website – cuet.nta.nic.in. Accordingly, NTA has also extended the deadline for making corrections in CUET PG 2022 application form from July 12 to 14.
“In continuation to the public notice, NTA has decided to extend the last date of submission of online application form for Common University Entrance Test (CUET PG 2022),” read NTA’s official notification.
“Corrections in the particulars in the online application forms shall be accepted and submission of additional fee (depending on the changes made in the form) upto 11:50 pm on 14 July, 2022,” NTA added.
CUET PG 2022 schedule
Last date to submit application form online
July 10 till 5 pm
Last date for payment of application fee online
July 11 till 11:50 pm
Correction in application form (Correction Window)
July 12 to July 14, till 11:50 pm
Earlier, CUET PG 2022 registration date was extended till July 4 up to 5 pm. The CUET PG last date for fee payment was July 5.
CUET PG 2022: Steps to Apply
- Go to the CUET 2022 website -- cuet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the CUET 2022 registration link.
- Fill out the details for registration such as name, dates of birth and address.
- The application number will be sent to the candidate after CUET PG 2022 registration.
- Enter the application number on CUET 2022 registration portal to fill out the CUET PG 2022 application form.
- Enter the details and upload the required scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Download the confirmation page in PDF format or take a printout for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.