Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 2, 2022
IGNOU Admission 2022: Fresh registration for July session begins; apply by July 31
Interested candidates can apply for UG, PG programmes at the official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in before July 31.
NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun fresh registration for the July 2022 session on May 30. Candidates can apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes on the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. The last date to register for the July 2022 session is July 31.
“The July 2022 Fresh-Admission cycle has commenced from today (30/05/2022). Last date of Fresh-Admissions for the July 2022 Session is 31st July 2022,” IGNOU tweeted.
The July 2022 Fresh-Admission cycle has commenced from today (30/05/2022). Last date of Fresh-Admissions for the July 2022 Session is 31st July 2022. https://t.co/pagTvEQgzi— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) May 30, 2022
How to register for July 2022 session
- Visit the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Click on the link ‘Click here for new registration’
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Fill up the registration form of IGNOU and click on the “Register” tab.
- Candidates will receive the enrolment ID and password on their email ID.
- Login and fill up the IGNOU admission form 2022.
- Pay the registration fee in online mode.
- Save IGNOU admission form 2022 for future reference
IGNOU commenced the re-registration for the July 2022 session on May 20. Interested students can apply for various programmes offered by the university on its official website – ignou.ac.in. The last date to apply for the July 2022 session is June 30.
Steps to re-register for IGNOU July 2022 Session
- Visit the official website -- ignou.samarth.edu.in or ignou.ac.in or onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- Register with required details and opted course
- Login using the details such as enrollment number
- Fill the IGNOU application form
- Submit and pay the application fee
Moreover, today is the last date to submit assignments for the term-end examination (TEE) June 2022 as IGNOU had extended the deadline till May 31.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.