Isha Jain|Jun 30, 2022
JEE Main 2022 shift 1 paper 2 analysis: Students find questions 'moderate with no errors'
NTA successfully concluded shift 1 of JEE Main 2022 exam on June 23. Check difficulty level and high weightage topics here.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) successfully concluded shift 1 of JEE Main 2022 paper 2 exam today. The JEE Main 2022 shift 1 exam was held for 3 hours between 9 AM to 12 PM for BArch and BPlan. Students found shift 1 of JEE Main 2022 exam moderate with no errors in question paper.
Register here for JEE Main 2022 updates, free sample papers, preparation tips to crack exam.
Also Check: JEE Main 2022 exam live updates
Don't Miss: Exclusive Guide for JEE Main Session 2 (July) - Just Study 40% Syllabus and Score upto 100%. Check Now
Also See: JEE Main 2022 Qualifying Cutoffs for NITs, IIITs, GFTIs. Check Now
Suggested: Predict your JEE Main 2022 Percentile by using JEE Main Rank Predictor. Use Now
B.Tech at UPES. Ranked Top 100 in NIRF, Grade A by NAAC, 50 LPA Highest CTC. Last Date to Apply - 30th June 2022. Apply Now
Students also said that the COVID-19 protocols were strictly followed during the JEE Main exam 2022.
No student were allowed to enter the examination hall without the JEE Main 2022 admit card and valid ID proof. Students who appeared in the JEE Main exam 2022 can check the JEE Main 2022 subject-wise difficulty level and high weightage topics in the table mentioned below.
JEE Main 2022 exam – June 23 shift 1: Difficulty level and weightage topics-wise
The JEE Main 2022 BArch and BPlan question papers for the morning shift was of moderate difficulty. Check the pointers below to know the complete JEE Main 2022 paper analysis for shift 1 on June 23.
JEE Main 2022 paper analysis for BArch
- Mathematics – Moderate to Difficult level. Students reported that Numerical based had few lengthy questions involving calculations. More weightage given to Chapter of 3 D Geometry.
- Aptitude – Easy to Moderate level. Questions mostly from 3- Dimensional Figures.
- Drawing– Easy level. One question involved drawing and coloring the scene of a Holi Festival, question on Color scheme of logo of Burger King and another question was to redraw a given figure with correct proportions (1:500).
JEE Main 2022 paper analysis for BPlan
- Mathematics – Moderate Level. Few questions from Calculus. Weightage given to Vector & amp; 3 D geometry.
- Aptitude – Easy to Moderate level. Questions asked mostly of 3D shapes viewed from different angles.
- Planning – Easy level. Few Questions were asked from Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC).
JEE Main exam 2022 will be conducted as a computer-based examination and that will be in two sessions – June and July and in two shifts. The exam dates of session 1 (June) are June 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29. Whereas the JEE Main 2022 exam for session 2 (July) will be held from July 21 to 30, 2022.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.