JEE Main 2023: Shift 2 to start at 3pm; 10 points on NTA's exam guidelines
JEE Main Exam 2023: Candidates are required to follow 10 important guidelines on JEE Mains dress code, admit card and other exam day rules.
JEE Main 2023. (Picture: Shutterstock)
NEW DELHI: The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 session 1 shift 2 for the first day is set to be held today from 3 PM to 6 PM. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a set of general guidelines on the NTA JEE Main 2023 admit card. Candidates look out for the day 2 admit card at jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main 2023 January 25 Live Updates
JEE Main 2023: NTA's exam guidelines
- The Candidates will be allowed entry inside the JEE Main 2023 exam centre only according to the schedule given.
- Any malpractice during the During the JEE Main 2023 exam, including any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the examination hall will be deemed as misbehavior and will become grounds for disqualification. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, their candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to be debarred for taking exam either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of the offence.
- JEE Main dress code: The NTA advises candidates wearing any special clothing due to religious reasons are to reach the exam centers earlier in order to undergo thorough mandatory frisking.
- The NTA has also strictly asked candidates to not wear caps, dupatta, sunglasses to the exam venue. Any metallic objects, including watches are strictly prohibited. The exam centre will have a clock so that candidates can keep track of their progress.
- JEE Main 2023 documents to carry: The Candidates are required to bringt he NTA JEE Main admit card 2023 clearly printed on A4 size sheets. In addition to this, self-declaration form/undertaking/proforma for printed on an A4 size sheet, duly filled; valid photo ID proof; transparent ball point pen; copy of exact photograph used in application form to paste on attendance sheet; PwD certificate, if applicable and any documents related to scribes if necessary.
- The examinees must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the centre superintendent/invigilators.
- Pen/Pencil and blank paper of rough work will be provided in the JEE exam hall. Candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of their sheet.
- Drop the rough sheet in the drop box without fail. If the candidate fails to do that their paper will disqualified.
- Candidates will have to drop their JEE Main Hall Ticket 2023 and rough sheet in the box after displaying it to the invigilator.
- Students can also carry the following items into the exam hall- personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), personal transparent water bottle, mask and gloves, sugar tablets/ whole fruits for candidates who are diabetic.
The JEE Main engineering BE and BTech exam will be conducted on January 24, 25, 29, 30, 31 and February 1, in two shifts on all exam days. The JEE Main Architecture and Planning paper will take place on January 28, in one shift.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.