Vagisha Kaushik|Jun 23, 2022
KCET 2022 registration deadline extended till May 12; apply at kea.kar.nic.in
KCET 2022: KEA has extended the last date to fill the application form till May 12. Re-registration starts today at kea.kar.nic.in
NEW DELHI: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has extended the last date to fill KCET application form 2022 to May 12. “Those interested candidates who could not submit their application till now can apply through online from May 8 to 12,” said KEA in an official notification.
Suggested: Try KCET 2022 College Predictor to predict your admission chances . Use Now
Don't Miss: KCET 2022 Cut-Offs with Opening & Closing Ranks. Check Now
Latest: Top Engineering Colleges in India Accepting KCET 2022 Score, Click here
Those candidates who have already registered and paid the registration fee for KCET 2022 but have not entered the application details can also complete their application by using their login ID, KEA informed.
“Dates will be announced shortly on the KEA website for editing the online application to correct the entries if required on the KEA portal,” the notification further said.
How to fill KCET application form 2022
- Visit the official website of KCET - cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Complete the initial online registration process with required details.
- Make payment of KCET 2022 registration fee in online mode.
- Log in with the help of allotted credentials to fill KCET application form 2022.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Preview and submit the application form to complete KCET 2022 registration.
As per KEA, candidates must keep the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- 3 printouts of the finally submitted online KCET application form 2022
- Proof of fee paid for KCET 2022 application
- 2-3 copies of identical photograph scanned and uploaded on the online application
KEA will conduct the KCET 2022 as a pen and paper-based test from June 16 to 18 in various exam centres.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.