LSAT India 2023 tomorrow; exam day guidelines, do’s and don’ts
LSAT India 2023 first session will be held tomorrow for admission to 5-year LLB, 3-year LLB and LLM programmes.
NEW DELHI: The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will conduct the first session of Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India 2023 tomorrow, January 22, 2023. The duration of the exam is two hours and 30 minutes. The law entrance exam is conducted for admission to 5-year LLB, 3-year LLB and LLM programmes offered by over 20 law schools in the country.
LSAT India 2023: Exam day guidelines
- Prepare your workspace a few minutes before the test
- Use a room or area where you can be alone and uninterrupted for the entire duration of the test.
- Set up your computer on a table, desk, or other flat surface that leaves you enough room to use scratch paper.
- Keep important things on the desk and clear everything else.
Things to keep:
Apply to Amity University, Noida Law Admissions 2024
Start a career in Law. Admissions Open for LLB courses for
- Computer and webcam (if separate)
- Pen or pencil
- Two pieces of blank scratch paper. Ensure to show blank paper to camera before using the same
- Foam insertable ear plugs
Also Read | CLAT 2023 first allotment list out at consortiumofnlus.ac.in; merit list link here
LSAT India 2023: Do’s and don’ts
- Ensure you are sitting in a quiet area with enough lighting required to record your face through the webcam.
- You should be alone during the test and should not be interacting with others while giving the exam.
- You may wear insertable foam earplugs, but not earphones or headphones.
- Be mindful of whether your webcam is capturing your image. Always be seated within the frame/ boundaries of the integrated webcam.
- You may use only two blank white A4 page and a pen or pencil during the exam for rough work. Using any kind of books/notebooks may lead to cancellation of your exam and scores.
- Sunglasses or caps cannot be worn during the exam. However, religious headgear is allowed.
- You may keep a clear bottle of water on the desk during the exam. However, eatables are not allowed.
- Use of any kind of electronic device except the computer used for testing (Bluetooth watches, headphones, headsets, ear-pods, fitness watches, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
- As the screen will have a countdown timer, you may not wear a watch of any kind during the exam.
- Any suspicious movements, like leaving your seat or looking anywhere except your screen or workspace, will raise flags and may lead to the cancellation of your exam and scores.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, research, education policies, study abroad and more..
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.