Press Trust of India|Oct 5, 2022
- Ministry of Education invites applications for National Awards To Teachers 2022; apply till June 20
Ministry of Education invites applications for National Awards To Teachers 2022; apply till June 20
Eligible teachers can register and self-nominate at nationalawardstoteachers.education.gov.in.
NEW DELHI: The Ministry of Education has invited applications for National Awards to Teachers 2022. Teachers across the country can register online for self-nomination on the official website – nationalawardstoteachers.education.gov.in. The last date to register for NAT 2022 is June 20.
“#NAT2022: To applaud the meritorious services of teachers towards enhancing the quality of education and enriching the lives of students, the Govt of India will award them National Award to Teachers on Teachers Day,” MoE tweeted.
#NAT2022: To applaud the meritorious services of teachers towards enhancing the quality of education & enriching the lives of students, the Govt. of India will award them #NationalAwardtoTeachers on #TeachersDay.— Ministry of Education (@EduMinOfIndia) June 10, 2022
To Register, visit: https://t.co/37EXiCAOcn pic.twitter.com/WqVq6RsBvg
School teachers and Heads of Schools working in recognized primary, middle, high, higher secondary schools under the following categories:
- Schools run by state government, Union Territories (UTs) administration, schools run by local bodies, schools aided by state govt and UT administration.
- Central government schools such as Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs), Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Sainik schools run by Ministry of Defence (MoD), schools run by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) and Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) run by Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (other than those above)
- Schools affiliated to Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) (Other than those above)
- Normally retired teachers are not eligible for the award but those teachers who have served a part of the calendar year (at least for four months upto April 30 in the year to which National Awards relate) may be considered if they fulfill all other conditions.
Educational administrators, Inspectors of Education, contractual teachers and shiksha mitras are not eligible for these awards. Teacher or Headmaster should not have indulged in tuitions. Moreover, only regular teachers and heads of schools will be eligible.
NAT 2022 Schedule
Opening of web-portal for inviting online applications and self nomination by teachers
June 1 to 20
District, regional selection committee nominations to be forwarded to the state, organization selection committee through online portal
July 1 to 15
State Selection Committee, Organization Selection Committee shortlist to be forwarded to Independent National Jury
July 16 to 30
Intimation to be issued by Ministry of Education to all the shortlisted candidates to make presentations before the National Jury
Selection process by Jury
August 5 to 16
Finalization of names by Independent National Jury
Intimation to selected candidates after approval of education minister
Rehearsal and award function
September 4, 5
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.