Prabakaran K|Oct 22, 2021
- NEET PG 2019 Application Form to be available on November 2 by 6 PM
NEET PG 2019 Application Form to be available on November 2 by 6 PM
NEW DELHI, NOVEMBER 2: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will release the application form of NEET PG 2019 on November 2, 2018 by 06:00 PM. Candidates who wish to get admission in Master of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and PG Diploma courses can register for NEET PG. The last date for NEET PG 2019 online registration is November 22, 2018. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) will be conducted on January 6, and the result is scheduled to be declared by January 31.
A link to fill the application form will be available on this page. Aspirants can fill the NEET PG application form 2019 by following the six steps which are listed below:
- NEET PG online registration
- Filling of application form
- Choosing an exam city
- Payment of application fee
- Uploading of passport size photograph and,
- Printout of confirmation page
Candidates belonging to general and OBC category must pay the application fee of Rs. 3,750, while those for SC/ST/PWD aspirants, it is Rs. 2,750. The fees of NEET PG 2019 application form can be deposited in online mode only through credit/debit cards and net banking.
NEET PG 2019 official notice can be checked below
Who can register for NEET PG 2019?
Only those aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria of NEET PG 2019 set by NBE can register for the exam. The basic eligibility conditions which must be fulfilled are:
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate as per the Indian Medical Council 1956 provision.
- Aspirants should also furnish the permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualified issued by Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- One should have completed the 12 months compulsory rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- It is not mandatory for foreign nationals to possess their MCI registration certificate at the time of NEET-PG examination.
About NEET PG 2019 examination
NBE issued the notice regarding the exam date on September 7. The exam will be held in computer-based mode containing 300 multiple choice questions. Only 3 hours 30 minutes will be given to complete the exam. As per the marking scheme, 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.