Team Careers360|Dec 2, 2023
NMAT by GMAC 2023 registration begins; here's how to apply
Candidates can apply for NMAT by GMAC by visiting the official website, mba.com/exams/nmat.
NEW DELHI: The Graduate Management Admission Council started the registration process for the NMAT by GMAC from today, August 1. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NMAT by GMAC through the official website, mba.com/exams/nmat.
Latest: NMAT Exam Question/Sample Papers
Don't Miss: NMAT 2023 Syllabus and Exam pattern
Deadline Alert: PGDM/ PGPM @Great Lakes. AACSB & AMBA Accredited. Deadline: 1st Dec. Enquire Now
Candidates who want to fill out the NMAT registration form must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks. It is necessary to pay Rs 2,800 (plus applicable taxes) as the NMAT application fee or re-take fee while filling out the NMAT 2023 online form.
The NMAT exam is a computer-based test (CBT) which will have questions from language skills, quantitative skills and logical reasoning sections.
NMAT by GMAC 2023: Steps to apply online
To register for the NMAT exam, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of NMAT by GMAC, mba.com/exams/nmat.
- Click on the "Register" or "Create Account" button and provide the required details to create account.
- Log in with the newly created account and fill in the personal details, including name, contact information and educational background.
- Next, choose the preferred exam centres from the available list of cities where NMAT is conducted.
- Enter the educational qualifications, marks obtained and any other relevant academic details.
- Upload recent passport-sized photograph and signature as per the specified format.
- Carefully review all the information provided and make any necessary corrections before submitting the application.
- Proceed to pay the NMAT exam registration fee through the available payment options.
- Keep the payment confirmation for future reference.
After successful payment, candidates will receive a confirmation email with the NMAT registration details. Candidates need to log in to their account to schedule the NMAT exam date and time as per the available slots.
The NMAT exam conducted by GMAC, is a national-level MBA entrance test which is held for admission to top MBA colleges like NMIMS Mumbai. Aspiring candidates are granted the opportunity to attempt the NMAT exam up to three times, including one initial attempt and two retakes. The retake attempts can be scheduled with a minimum gap of 15 days between each attempt, providing candidates with multiple chances to achieve their best scores and enhance their chances of admission.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.