Press Trust of India|Feb 8, 2023
- NMC asks medical colleges to submit MBBS admission 2021-22 details by August 5
NMC asks medical colleges to submit MBBS admission 2021-22 details by August 5
Medical colleges have to submit the printout of the admission details entered through the software signed by the dean to the NMC by August 10, 2022.
NEW DELHI: The National Medical Commission (NMC) has asked all medical colleges to submit details of admission 2021-22 for first year MBBS degree by August 5, 2022. The NMC has also directed the colleges to grant admission in MBBS courses as per the Medical Council of India and NMC regulations.
The medical commission said, “In order to effectively monitor that all admissions made in courses of medicine are in conformity with the requirement of regulations, an online monitoring system has been launched by the commission. This initiative is made with the objective of ensuring faithful adherence to the norms of admission laid down in Regulations as also to further promote transparency and accountability in the medical education.”
Calling upon medical colleges to submit the students’ admission details at nmc.org.in, the NMC directed the institutions to submit the printout of the admission details entered through the software duly signed and stamped by the dean, principal of the colleges to the Commission latest by August 10, 2022 along with the letter from DME or state government fixing the ratio of Government and Management quota.
The NMC also instructed colleges to not grant admission beyond the sanctioned intake capacity. Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31 of the year of admission to the MBBS course. They also must fulfill all eligibility criteria.
How enter MBBS admission details at NMC website
Medical colleges can follow the steps given below to enter details of students granted admission in first year MBBS courses.
- Visit the NMC official website, nmc.org.in
- Login using credentials sent by NMC and reset the password if required. Keep the login credentials confidential.
- On the home page, click on Student Admission and then click on to New Admission.
- Three Tabs (UG Admission Entry, PG Broad Admission Entry and PG Super Specialty Admission Entry) will be displayed. Click on “UG Seat/Student Entry”.
The following details about the MBBS students are to be entered by the colleges:
- Category of the College (Government/ Private/Other)
- Minority/ Non Minority
- Name of the counselling authority through which admission made.
- Seat Matrix - If Private College (Upload consensual agreement with the Government)
Student Details Entry
- NEET entrance exam roll number.
- The following details will be auto-populated after entering NEET Roll No. (which should be verified by the college)
- Name of Student
- Merit Number/ NEET Rank
- Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
- Date of Birth (in dd/mm/yyyy format)
- Sub Category (ST/SC/OBC/EWS/ Unreserved)
- Person with Disability (PwD) (Yes/No)
- Category (Government/Management/ NRI/Others)
- Date of Admission in dd/ mm/yyyy format
- Marks Obtained/Maximum marks in PCB (10+ 2)
- Marks Obtained /Maximum marks in English (10+ 2)
- Marks Obtained /Maximum marks in PCB entrance exam (NEET) and percentile
- Fees charged from student.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.