Ayushi Bisht|Nov 30, 2023
Odisha Class 10th result declared at bseodisha.nic.in; 96.4% students pass
The Odisha Class 10 result can be accessed by using the necessary credentials which include roll number and date of birth.
NEW DELHI: The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has declared the Odisha HSC results 2023 today, May 18, 2023. Nearly 5.32 students that appeared for the Class 10 exams from March 10 to March 17 will be able to check their results on the official website- bseodisha.nic.in. The overall pass percentage of this year is 96.4%. Odisha 10th Result 2023 (OUT) Live Updates
The Odisha results 2023 can be checked from the official website using credentials such as their roll number and date of birth. A total of 97.05% of girls passed the exam and 95.75% of boys passed the exam. Over 3,200 schools record 100 percent results this year.
Students will be able to access their Odisha 10th result 2023 via an SMS to 5676750. Students must note that the Odisha Class 10 online result will be provisional and will have to collect their original marksheets from their respective schools.
How to check Odisha 10th result 2023?
- Visit the website - bseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Annual HSC Examination Result 2023’, on the home page.
- Enter the asked credentials like - roll number and date of birth along with the captcha code as displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Odisha class 10 board exam result scorecard 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download BSE Odisha result of HSC examination and take a printout for future reference.
Students that are not satisfied with their result will be able to apply for revaluation. It must be noted that after the re-evaluation even if the marks decrease in the Odisha 10th result 2023, nothing can be done further. Students have to secure at least 30% marks in each subject and 33% in aggregate to pass the Odisha HSC exams. Students that have failed in one or two subjects will be able to apply for Odisha 10th compartment exams 2023.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.