Team Careers360|Oct 7, 2021
Simple tips to crack XAT 2022
Here are some XAT preparation tips 2022 to ace this MBA entrance test with 99+ percentile.
NEW DELHI: Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI) will conduct the XAT 2022 exam in the first week of January. XAT is one of the popular MBA entrance exams of a high difficulty level compared to other management entrance tests such as CAT, IIFT, SNAP, etc. XAT 2022 preparation must revolve around assessing one’s strengths and weaknesses in particular sections to crack it with the 99+ percentile.
Recommended: Attempt XAT FREE Mock test & Boost your preparation. Click Here
Successful XAT preparation requires candidates to be familiar with the test and study as per a plan, supplemented by enough XAT mock tests. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) exam pattern comprises questions from four subjects – Decision Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
XAT Preparation 2022: 6 month Plan
- Make a proper timetable for your daily, weekly, and monthly classes and stick to it.
- Start preparing the areas where you are weak. Most students find the quantitative and data interpretation part most difficult compared to others, so we recommend starting with it.
- Strengthen your basic concepts and statements. For this, candidates can refer to books of classes 9 and 10.
- Online study groups, blogs, and videos can also be useful in XAT preparation 2022.
- For the General knowledge section, read newspapers and magazines daily starting today.
Best books for XAT Preparation
The XAT books play an important role in helping you score 99+ percentile in the XAT exam. XAT exam preparation books will help the candidates in strengthening fundamentals and clarifying concepts. Here are some of the books for XAT preparation:
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT - by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT’ - by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- ‘How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT’ - by Arun Sharma (Published by McGraw Hill)
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT’- by Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
- ‘Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT’ - by Nishit K Sinha (Published by Pearson)
XAT 2022 Preparation Strategy: Key Tips
The other useful tips to crack XAT 2022 with 99+ percentile are as follows:
Understanding the XAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Knowing the XAT test pattern and the entire syllabus is another most important part of the preparation plan. Here are the key highlights of the XAT exam pattern:
Mode of XAT examination
Number of sections in XAT
XAT Exam Total Marks
Duration of XAT exam
Number of questions in XAT
XAT marking scheme
XAT Pattern: Sectional Break-Up of Questions
Sections in XAT Exam
Number of Questions
Verbal and Logical Ability
Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
Include XAT mock tests in preparation
Candidates must prepare with XAT mock tests that are available online by Careers360 and also other websites. There are free XAT mock tests that one can practice to get the maximum benefit in your XAT 2022 preparation. XAT online preparation will boost your confidence level as it creates an exam-like ambiance.
Solve previous years’ XAT question papers
Previous year question papers of XAT and sample papers are the best tools for exam preparation. Practising XAT test papers must become a daily habit and an important part of XAT preparation. These XAT previous year question papers allow you to solve real XAT exam questions that boost confidence.
Time management is all that matters for scoring 99+ or even a decent XAT percentile. Experts suggest managing time by making a proper timetable for exam preparation. On the exam day also, candidates should be quick and accurate in answering the questions. An increase in speed and accuracy comes by solving and analyzing XAT mock tests daily.
Write to us at email@example.com.