Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 25, 2023
SSC Stenographer 2023: Grade C exam registration begins; exams in February, March 2024
SSC Stenographer Exam: Candidates can apply for 2020, 2021, 2022 recruitment years at ssc.nic.in by October 21.
NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has begun the registration for Stenographer Grade C exam for the recruitment year 2020, 2021, and 2022. Candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer exam 2023 on the official website, ssc.nic.in. The last date to apply for the SSC stenographer exam to fill additional vacancies is October 21.
The commission will hold a limited departmental competitive exam in Delhi for recruiting more candidates for the following services:
- Central Secretariat stenographers services
- Indian Foreign Service Branch (B) stenographers
- Armed Forces headquarters stenographers service
- Railway Board secretariat stenographers service
- Election Commission of India stenographers service
SSC will hold the exam in February-March 2024 for a total of 127 vacancies for the recruitment year 2020, 134 vacancies for 2021, and 36 for 2022.
Students will be required to upload the following documents with their application form:
- Certified true copy of the first page of the service book duly attested by the head of department or head of office in which the candidate is employed.
- Copy of certificate of essential educational qualification.
- Specimen signature of the candidate.
- Certified true copy of the particulars of service attested by the head of department or head of office in which the candidate is working.
- Form of certificate for disabled defence personnel while in service.
- Certificate of disability in case of PwBD candidates.
SSC Steno Grade C exam will comprise three parts - part A, part B, and part C. Part A will be conducted as a computer-based test for two hours while part B will be a shorthand skill test for 40 minutes for English and 55 minutes for Hindi. Part C will include the evaluation of record of service of candidates.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.