Mridusmita Deka|Jan 23, 2023
UGC NET 2022 result today at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
NTA will declare UGC NET result 2022 today on the official websites – ugcnet.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2022 result today on the official websites – ugcnet.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in. Candidates will be able to check their scores with the help of their login credentials. UGC chairman M Jagadesh Kumar had on November 4 announced on social media that UGC NET result 2022 will be declared today, November 5.
Latest: UGC NET previous year question/ sample papers. Download Now
“UGC-NET results will be announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 5th November (Saturday). The results will be available on NTA website https://nta.ac.in,” he said in a tweet.
How to check UGC NET Result 2022
- Visit the UGC NET official website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to access the UGC NET 2022 result for December 2021 & June 2022.
- Enter the application form number, date of birth or password, and the security pin in the login page.
- Click on the submit button to view the UGC NET result 2022 scorecard.
- Download and take the printout of the result for future reference.
NTA declared the UGC NET final answer key 2022 on November 2 on the official website. The exam was conducted in four phases from July 9 to October 22.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.