Team Careers360|Feb 1, 2023
GATE 2023 registration ends today at gate.iitk.ac.in; steps to apply
GATE 2023 application form last date with late fee has been extended at gate.iitk.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 registration with late fee will end today, October 16, 2022. Candidates who are willing to appear for GATE 2023 and have not applied yet for the exam can fill the GATE exam form 2023 on the official website – gate.iitk.ac.in.
Female and Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates will have to pay the GATE 2023 application fee of Rs 1,350 (including late fee) while all the other candidates will have to pay Rs 2,200 (with late fee) to complete their registration.
How to fill GATE exam form 2023
- Visit the GATE official website- gate.iitk.ac.in
- Complete the GATE registration with required details.
- Fill GATE 2023 application form with personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned images of requisite documents as per the specification.
- Pay GATE registration fee 2023 in online mode.
- Preview of filled application form of GATE 2023.
- Submit the GATE registration 2023 and take a printout for future reference.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur will conduct the GATE 2023 exam for 29 papers on February 4, 5, 11 and 12 in the computer-based test (CBT) mode. The authorities will issue the GATE 2023 admit card on January 3 for all the registered candidates in online mode.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.