Shivam Jadoun|Oct 18, 2021
- JAM 2019 mock test available; Solve papers to crack JAM
JAM 2019 mock test available; Solve papers to crack JAM
New Delhi, January 9: Indian Institution of Technology Kharagpur, today has announced online mock test for JAM 2019. The candidates who wish to aspire for two-year MSc programmes in IIT Kharagpur can now access JAM 2019 mock test with their login credentials. The JAM mock test will help them in adapting to paper pattern. The online mock test is available for all subjects, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematical Statistics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics and Physics.
How to take JAM 2019 mock test?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the JAM mock test link adjacent to the subject of choice
- Enter your login credentials
- Click on the ‘sign in’ button
- Login to the JAM mock test system
- Start your JAM mock test
How does JAM mock test benefit?
Attempting JAM 2019 mock test will help the students in their strategies and preparation to take the original test in many ways. Select benefit are given below-
- Create fruitful strategies for their attempt in an actual test.
- Make JAM aspirants learn new techniques to solve the questions.
- Make them acquainted about their preparation statuses.
- Helping candidates in their practice and preparation.
- Helping the JAM aspirants prioritise the topics.
- Helping the candidates improving the concepts.
- Understand and further analyze their own mistakes and flaws.
Joint Admission Test for MSc programmes or commonly called JAM is a computer based test scheduled to be held on February 10, 2019. The three-hour paper will comprise 60 questions in both objective and short-answer types. The online exam is appeared by the test takers to secure admissions into integrated MSc programmes at IITs.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.