Ritu Tripathi|Oct 24, 2021
JEE Main 2021: CSAB counselling schedule for admission to NITs, IIITs, GFTIs soon; Check eligibility
CSAB 2021 special round schedule, seat matrix for admission to the vacant seats in NITs, IIITs, GFTIs will be available soon on the official website csab.nic.in. Check eligibility here.
NEW DELHI: Central Seat Allocation Board will soon announce the CSAB 2021 special round schedule on the official website. The CSAB counselling 2021 will be held after the completion of JoSAA 2021 for admission to the National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
The CSAB special round 2021 counselling will be done based on the JEE Main merit list 2021.
"The CSAB for 2021 has been constituted with Director, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, as its Chairperson," the official notice read.
Based on the JEE Main rank 2021, admissions will also be made to the first year of Engineering/ Technology and Architecture/ Planning Programs on supernumerary seats in NITs for Union Territories, and in some AICTE approved Institutes for North East and Union Territories (NEUT) through this centralized seat allocation procedure.
To participate in the CSAB 2021 special round seat allotment, candidates have to register on the official website, csab.nic.in, using their JEE Main 2021 application number and password. They will have to pay the required fee and fill their choice of institutes/colleges.
Students will be allotted seats based on their JEE Main rank 2021 and the availability of seats.
CSAB Special Round 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to be considered for CSAB 2021 special round.
- Candidates should have a valid JEE Main rank.
- The JoSAA 2021 eligibility criteria have to be met by candidates.
- Those candidates who participated in JoSAA 2021 but who were not allotted any seat will be eligible for CSAB 2021 special round.
- It should be noted that those candidates who opted not to participate in the special round after JoSAA will not be eligible for CSAB 2021 special round admission procedure.
- Candidates who are allotted seats through JoSAA 2021 but did not accept or cancelled the e allotted seat will also be eligible for CSAB 2021 special round.
Write to us at email@example.com.