Isha Jain|Oct 6, 2021
JEE Main 2021 exam analysis for August 27 Shift 2; Check difficulty level here
NTA has successfully conducted the JEE Main 2021 session 4 day 2. Candidates can check the JEE Main 2021 analysis for todays’ shift 2 paper here.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency has successfully conducted the day 2 of JEE Main 2021 phase 4 exam today. Candidates can now check the JEE Main 2021 exam analysis for August 27 shift 2 as per students reaction. According to the students who appeared in the JEE Main 2021 August 27 shift 2 , the overall difficulty level of the paper was moderate.
JEE Main 2021 Session 4 Live Updates
The NTA conducted the JEE Main 2021 shift 2 exam from 3 PM to 6 PM. JEE Main 2021 session 4 exam dates are August 26, 27, 31, and September 1 and 2. The authorities conducted the JEE Main 2021 exam while following the COVID-19 guidelines.
Also Read: JEE Main 2021 paper analysis for August 27 shift 1
JEE Main 2021 exam analysis for August 27 Shift 2
As per the JEE Main 2021 paper analysis provided by the students, the difficulty level was easy to moderate. Candidates can check the section-wise difficulty level of todays’ JEE Main paper in the table below.
JEE Main 2021 exam analysis for August 27 Shift 2 - Difficulty level
- Physics - Students found the Physics section to be of moderate level. Almost every topic was covered. Magnetism and Mechanics have high weightage in 27 August shift 2.
- Chemistry - Questions asked in JEE Main 2021 chemistry section were from NCERT. High weightage this section was given to class 12th syllabus. Organic chemistry has high weightage while inorganic had very less weightage. Questions were asked from Mettalurgy and ores.
- Mathematics -The Maths section was moderate but a bit calculative. Mathematics section has high weightage of Alzebra. Questions in this section were asked from topics like hyperbola, parabola, statistics, coordinate geometry and 3D Geometry.
JEE Main Analysis 2021 by FIITJEE - August 27 Shift 2
As per the experts of FIITJEE, todays' JEE Main paper was balanced. Questions covered almost all chapters of Class XI and XII CBSE Board. Check section wise analysis below.
- Mathematics – Moderate Level. Weightage was given to chapters of Calculus and Algebra. Few tricky questions were asked from chapters of Area under Curves, Differential Equations, Definite Integral, Probability and Statistics, Binomial Theorem, Complex Numbers, Matrices, 3D- Geometry, Hyperbola and Parabola. Numerical Based questions had lengthy calculations.
- Physics – Easy level. Questions asked from almost all chapters. Weightage was given to chapters like Kinematics, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Communication Systems. Class XII Chapters given more weightage. Mostly formula-based questions were asked.
- Chemistry – Easy to Moderate level. Inorganic and Organic Chemistry had more questions as compared to Physical Chemistry. Weightage was given to Chemistry in Everyday Life, Ores and Metallurgy, Environmental Chemistry and Coordination Compounds. In Physical Chemistry, questions were asked from Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics. In Organic Chemistry weightage was given to Amines. Numerical Based questions had lengthy calculations.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 is being held four times a year. The NTA is conducting the last session of JEE Main 2021 exam. The first two sessions were successfully conducted in February and March. However, the remaining two sessions which were scheduled to be held in April and May are postponed to July and August. JEE Main 2021 phase 3 exam dates were July 20, 22, 25 and 27 .
NTA will release the JEE Main answer key 2021 after the conclusion of the exam on the official website. Various coaching institutes have already released the unofficial answer key of JEE Main 2021 as per memory based questions.
- JEE Main 2021 exam analysis for August 26 shift 1`
- JEE Main 2021 paper analysis for August 26 shift 2
Write to us at email@example.com.