Anu Parthiban|Sep 29, 2023
Maharashtra 12th exams underway; Over 14 lakh students register, Board issues statistics
The Maharashtra board Class 12th exams started on February 21 and will end on March 20, 2023.
NEW DELHI: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is conducting the Class 12 board exams 2023. The 12th board exam started on February 21 with English paper and will get over on March 20 with Sociology (A/S/C) paper.
B.Tech @UPES. NIRF #61, Highest CTC 50 LPA. Last Date - 31 May. Apply Now
Admissions Open @Lovely Professional University. Highest CTC 3 Crores. Apply Now
A total of 14,57,293 students have registered for this exam. Out of which 7,92,780 are male students and 6,64,441 are female students. These students have been registered from 10,388 junior colleges for the exam.
The MSBSHSE 12th exam is being conducted through nine divisional boards namely Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Amravati, Nashik, Latur and Konkan at 3,195 main centres across the state.
Maharashtra Board Class 12 exams 2023: Branch-wise number of students
The details of branch wise number of students are as follows-
Maharashtra Board Class 12 exams 2023: Guidelines
- All the examinees have been instructed to reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the scheduled time of the examination.
- The first shift begins at 11 am and concludes at 2 pm, and the second shift begins at 3 pm and ends at 6 pm.
- Students are allowed to use calculators for the examinations of Mathematics, Bookkeeping and Accounting, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Calculators in mobile phones or other electronic devices cannot be used.
- The question papers will be distributed ten minutes before the scheduled time of the examination. examination.
- As many students are under mental pressure due to negative thinking or exam fear for that MSBSHSE has appointed 10 counsellors to help the students during the examination period Also, counsellors have been appointed two each district-wise in the board at the divisional level to guide the students and clear their doubts.
- There are also helpline facilities that have been made available in the state board and 9 divisional boards.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.