Anu Parthiban|Nov 29, 2023
NTA NITTT exams 2023 on September 16, 17, 21, 22; admit card out
NITTT Exam September 2023: Candidates can download admit card at nittt.nta.ac.in. Know exam timings, duration, pattern.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the National Initiative for Technical Teachers Training (NITTT) exams 2023 will be held on September 16, 17, 21, and 22. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, nittt.nta.ac.in.
“National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the National Initiative for Technical Teachers Training (NITTT) Examination September 2023, for inductee teachers,” said the testing agency in an official notice.
NITTT exam 2023 will be held in online remote proctored mode for a duration of three hours. The exam will be conducted in two shifts – first shift from 10 am to 1 pm and second shift from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The question paper will comprise 100 multiple choice questions.
NTA will be conducting a webinar for the exam on September 12 whereas the mock test will be held on September 14 from 10 am to 6 pm.
“Specific details on how to attend the webinar and appear in the mock test will be provided to the candidates through the Admit Cards and through emails sent to their registered email addresses,” NTA added.
NTA issued instructions for candidates to follow during exam which are as follows:
- Candidates are expected to maintain the sanctity and integrity of the exam and not resort to any unfair means.
- The exam is remotely proctored. Candidates are advised to note that they will be under invigilation by human proctors during the exam, who will monitor their movements, including those on their screen.
- At any point of time during the exam, if the proctor finds any suspicious eye movements or any suspicious activities in the exam environment, candidate can be asked by the proctor through chat, to turn the laptop/webcam to show his/her surroundings. If the candidate does not follow the instructions even after repeated warnings from the proctor, the exam can be terminated. Candidates are required to keep a check on the chat window for any communication from the proctor.
- Candidates are not allowed to keep any sheets of papers for noting down anything or for doing any rough work.
- Candidates will be allowed to keep admit card, valid ID proof, and drinking water in a transparent water bottle during the exam
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.