Prabakaran K|Dec 5, 2022
SSC CGL 2022: Exam pattern, number of questions, marking scheme
SSC CGL 2022 application form has been released at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can apply till October 8.
NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CGL 2022 notification along with SSC CGL application form 2022-23 on the official website – ssc.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the SSC CGL 2022 exam till October 8.
Latest: SSC CGL preparation tips to crack the exam. Check Now
Don't Miss: SSC CGL complete guide. Download EBook
SSC CGL 2022 exam scheme
- SSC CGL will be conducted in two tiers – Tier 1, Tier 2
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 exam pattern
Number of questions
General Intelligence and Reasoning
(1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 exam pattern
No of questions
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
and General Intelligence
Module-II: Data Entry
Speed Test Module
Only data entry task
General Studies (Finance and Economics)
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shifts, days.
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language And Comprehension module in Section-II of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.