Mayank Uniyal|Sep 19, 2022
TS PGECET 2022 answer key, response sheet released; raise objections by August 17
TS PGECET 2022 answer key, master question papers, response sheet are available at pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2022) answer key along with master question papers and response sheet today, August 14, 2022. Candidates who appeared for the TS PGECET 2022 exam can check the preliminary answer key and the response sheet on the official website – pgecet.tsche.gov.in. The last date to raise objections is August 17.
Recommended: Engineering Colleges Accepting TS-PGECET. Click here
Latest: FREE Webinar Series on Online MBA and job-oriented Certification Programs. Register Now
TSCHE’s latest notification reads, “The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17-08-2022, 05.00 PM.”
Steps to download TS PGECET 2022 answer key
- Go to the official website - pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the link to download TS PGECET 2022 master question papers
- Now, click on the question paper for the exam you appeared for.
- TS PGECET 2022 answer key pdf will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out for further reference.
TS PGECET 2022 exam for MTech and MPharmacy was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode from August 2 to 5. In order to qualify the TS PGECET 2022 exam, applicants need to score 30 marks. However, there is no qualifying score for reserved category candidates.
How to challenge TS PGECET 2022 answer key
- Visit the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- Download the master copy of the question paper along with the preliminary answer key.
- Compare your questions and answers with master question paper and answer key
- Read the instructions to raise objections by clicking on the link ‘key objections format’
- Raise objections, if any, in the given format.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.