UGC NET 2022 final answer key soon at ugcnet.nta.nic.in; criteria for result declaration
UGC NET 2022 final answer key and result will be declared at ugcnet.nta.nic.in only. There will be no re-evaluation or rechecking of the result.
UGC NET 2022
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2022 final answer key soon. Candidates will be able to check the final answer key and UGC NET 2022 result on the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
NTA had released the UGC NET 2022 provisional answer key for phase 4 exams and question paper with recorded responses of candidates on October 21. Candidates were able to raise a challenge against the UGC NET answer key 2022 till October 24.
Also Read | UGC NET 2022 final answer key, result 2022 date expected soon at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
UGC NET 2022 result procedure, criteria
According to the information brochure on the official website, this procedure and criteria will be followed for the declaration of result:
- Step 1: Number of candidates to be qualified (total slots or eligibility for assistant professor) shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both NET papers.
- Step 2: The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy.
- Step 3: In order to be considered for ‘JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Assistant Professor’, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for general (unreserved) or general- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non- Creamy Layer), PwD and Third gender).
- Step 4: The number of candidates to be declared qualified in any subject for a particular category is derived as per the methodology:
- Number of candidates belonging to SC category who secure at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for a subject (x) Total slots derived for SC category as per Step II (÷) Total number of candidates belonging to SC category over all subjects who secure atleast 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together.
- The aggregate percentage of the two papers corresponding to the number of slots arrived at, will determine the qualifying cut-off for Eligibility for Assistant Professor ‘in a subject for the SC category.
- Step 5: All candidates who had applied for ‘Eligibility for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both’ out of the total number of qualified candidates derived as per Step 4, shall constitute the consideration zone for JRF.
- Step 6: The procedure for subject-wise cum category-wise allocation of JRF slots is:
- Number of candidates belonging to ST category who have opted for JRF and have qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a subject (x) Total JRF slots available for ST category (÷) Total number of candidates belonging to ST category over all subjects who have opted for JRF and have Qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor.
Also check | UGC NET 2022 Result Live: Results expected soon at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.