Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 29, 2023
UGC NET December 2022 result today; NTA marking scheme explained
There is no negative marking for incorrect responses in the UGC NET exam.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) December 2022 result today on the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The exam was held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode from February 21 and March 2. Candidates who appeared in the exam and are waiting for the UGC NET 2023 result can go through the marking scheme of the exam provided here. UGC NET Result 2023 Live
As per the UGC NET exam pattern, the paper had objective-type questions and multiple-choice questions and there were two papers. Paper 1 had a total of 50 questions and Paper 2 had a total of 100 questions. The UGC NET December session exam was held for a duration of 3 hours (180 minutes) and all the questions were compulsory to attempt. Paper 1 was of 100 marks and Paper 2 was of 200 marks.
After the declaration of the UGC NET 2023 result, NTA will issue an e-certificate and JRF award letters. Candidates who qualify for UGC NET get a salary package between Rs 35,000 to Rs 60,000.
UGC NET 2023 December Session Marking Scheme
Candidates can check the UGC NET marking scheme provided in detail below:
- Each question of the UGC NET paper carries two (2) marks.
- For each correct response, candidates will get two marks.
- The NET exam paper does not have any negative markings for incorrect responses.
- For questions unanswered, un-attempted or marked for review no marks (0) will be given.
- Candidates need to choose only one option as the correct option to answer.
- If a question is incorrect, ambiguous or has multiple correct answers, only those candidates who have attempted the question and chosen one of the correct answers would be given the credit.
- If a question is incorrect and is dropped, then two marks (2) will be awarded to those candidates who have attempted the question.
UGC NET is conducted by NTA on behalf of UGC to determine the eligibility for the post of assistant professor and Junior Research Fellowship award in Indian universities and colleges.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.