Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 4, 2022
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2022: Raise objections by tomorrow; steps to challenge
NTA has released CSIR UGC NET answer key, recorded responses and question papers. Candidates can challenge provisional answer key till 11:50 pm tomorrow.
NEW DELHI: Candidates who appeared for the Central Scientific and Industrial Research University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam will be able to challenge the CSIR UGC NET provisional answer key 2022 till tomorrow, October 3, 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the CSIR UGC NET answer key 2022 on the official website - csirnet.nta.nic.in on October 1. Along with the provisional answer key, CSIR UGC NET 2022 recorded responses and question papers have also been released. Candidates can raise objections to the answer key by till 11:50pm tomorrow by paying Rs 200 per question.
“Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If the challenge is found to be correct, the answer key will be revised and results will be processed accordingly,” NTA’s official notification said. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance or non-acceptance of their challenge. The key finalized by the experts after the challenge will be final. No challenge will be accepted after October 3, 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M.), it added.
Steps to challenge the CSIR UGC NET answer key 2022
- Go to the official website of NTA CSIR UGC NET - csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the tab 'display question paper and answer key challenge’ on the bottom of the homepage.
- Login by using your application number and password or application number and date of birth
- Two tabs will appear on the window ‘view question paper’ and ‘click to challenge answer key’.
- Now, click the tab ‘click to challenge answer key’ on the screen.
- Check your answer and if you have any query please click on the ‘register query tab’ on the top of the window.
CSIR UGC NET June 2022 was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode from September 16 to 18, 2022 in 338 examination centres located in 166 Cities across the country for 2,21,746 candidates.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.