Haryana CM Nayab Singh Saini announces merit-based government recruitment across departments
Press Trust of India | December 7, 2025 | 10:48 PM IST | 1 min read
Saini flagged off a 'Swadeshi Rath Yatra' under Atmanirbhar Bharat Sankalp Abhiyan. The yatra will run across Haryana till December 24, promoting Swadeshi fairs and self-reliance.
NEW DELHI: Haryana Chief Minister Nayab Singh Saini on Sunday said job recruitment will soon begin across government departments in the state, and it will happen solely on merit. The chief minister made the announcement at a party programme here. "Today, India is the world's fourth-largest economic power. Prime Minister Modi has called upon the nation that if India wants to become the world's third-largest economic power, the path must go through becoming self-reliant," Saini said.
He claimed that during the assembly election in 2024, the BJP made 217 promises, out of which 50 had already, and the rest too will come good soon. He accused the opposition of lying and spreading disinformation against his government because it was working for the people. He instructed party workers to listen to the prime minister's monthly radio broadcast 'Mann Ki Baat", and to involve village elders as chairpersons during such gatherings.
Also read JKPSC holds CCE exam amid flight chaos, age-relaxation row
Meanwhile, Saini on Sunday flagged off a 'Swadeshi Rath Yatra' here under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Sankalp Abhiyan. He later told reporters that the yatra would be carried out across the state to spread awareness about Swadeshi Bharat, and would conclude on December 24. The Haryana government is organising Swadeshi fairs, and such fairs have already been held in Panchkula and Faridabad, he said.
Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, research, education policies, study abroad and more..
To get in touch, write to us at news@careers360.com.
Next Story
]JKAS Prelims 2025: Students' association urge J-K govt to postpone exam amid travel disruptions
JKAS Preliminary 2025: The students' association has urged J-K administration to immediately intervene and help aspirants appearing for the exam due to widespread travel disruptions and confusion over age relaxation for the test.
Press Trust of India | 1 min readFeatured News
]- Locked Toilets to Teacher Shortage: CJP’s school audit campaign reveals chronic neglect of govt schools
- NITs to offer dual-track M.Tech programmes, industry-led PhD; aim for NBA accreditation for all courses
- Maharashtra NEET Counselling: Medical colleges try deemed, pvt university, company tags to avoid state control
- IIM Rohtak raised MBA fees without preparing budget; income grew 299%, too high for non-profit: CAG report
- MUHS plans virtual classrooms, remote lectures to tackle faculty crunch at new Maharashtra medical colleges
- NEET Counselling 2026: MBBS fees cross Rs 1 crore at 46 medical colleges, soar at new deemed universities
- PM Research Chair: 3,600 apply for fellowship; over 400 for ‘host institution’ status, says govt
- ‘Tughlaki’ Orders: Visva-Bharati teachers oppose biometric attendance, monthly workload report
- Assam’s State Higher Education Council: Facilitator or another bureaucratic layer, ask academics
- Under 25% of candidates selected via NTA NET join NFSC; panel pulls up govt for coaching scheme’s poor show