Anu Parthiban|Nov 29, 2023
- SSC GD Constable 2024: Vacancies for 75,768 posts; registrations begin from November 24
SSC GD Constable 2024: Vacancies for 75,768 posts; registrations begin from November 24
The candidates must have passed Class 10 examination from a recognized university to be eligible for the SSC GD constable recruitment 2024.
NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon begin the online registration process for General Duty (GD) constable. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the GD constable posts on the official website at ssc.nic.in.
As per the schedule, the SSC GD constable 2024 registration will begin from November 24 and conclude on December 28, 2024.
Shortlisted candidates will be posted across various areas such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
Computer based test (CBT), physical efficiency test (PET), physical standard test (PST), medical examination, and document verification will be part of the selection process.
The CBT will consist of 80 questions worth two marks each. For each incorrect response, 0.50 points will be deducted. The paper will be divided into 4 parts - General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English or Hindi. Each section has 20 questions. All questions will be of multiple choice type. The exam will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
Steps to apply for SSC GD constable recruitment 2024
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the SSC GD constable recruitment 2024.
- Go to the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- Fill the registration form by entering details such as name, email id, contact information.
- Next, login by entering credentials generated during registration.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay the fees.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.