Press Trust of India|Oct 17, 2021
- CMAT Admit Card released on Jan 7 – Know how to download here
CMAT Admit Card released on Jan 7 – Know how to download here
NEW DELHI, JANUARY 7: National Testing Agency, also known as NTA, has released the CMAT 2019 admit card on January 7, 2019, after 8 PM. The admit card is available for download in online mode on the official website of NTA. The CMAT admit card is available only to those candidates who completed the application process on or before December 7, 2018.
Click here to download CMAT admit card
To download the admit card candidates must enter their enrollment ID and password created during the registration process of CMAT 2019. The steps to download the admit card of CMAT 2019 is given below
· Either visit the official website of CMAT 2019 (ntacmat.nic.in) Or Click on the link given above.
· Click on the ‘Login’ tab and enter your CMAT ID, Password and Security Pin
· Click on the tab 'Download CMAT 2019 Admit Card'
· After downloading, take at least two print-outs and keep the soft-copy for further reference.
Details mentioned on CMAT Admit Card 2019
· Candidates' name, photograph & signature
· Candidates' Roll Number and CMAT ID
· CMAT Exam Schedule
· Name of the Test Centre and address
· Exam day instructions, etc.
What if a candidate does not receive the CMAT Admit Card 2019?
In case a candidate fails to receive their admit card or any official communication regarding the CMAT 2019 admit card, he/she should communicate the issue to the conducting authority by sending an email at email@example.com. According to NTA, the admit card will not be sent by post.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019
CMAT exam will be conducted on January 28, 2019, in two shifts (Morning and Afternoon). As per the exam pattern of CMAT 2019, there are four sections namely,
1. Logical Reasoning
2. Language Comprehension
3. Quantitative Techniques, and
4. General Knowledge.
Each section has about 25 questions. The total number of questions is 100. There are four options for each question. Score for each question is four marks. The exam will consist of a total of 400 marks and a total time duration of 180 minutes. There is no sectional time limit.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.