vikrant.shukla|Sep 30, 2021
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 Oct. 20 Shift 1; Check difficulty & expected cutoff
NEW DELHI - The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully conducted the SSC CHSL shift 1 2020 exam on October 20, 2020. The exam was conducted in a controlled manner across various exam centres in India. All COVID-19 related guidelines were successfully followed. Aspirants who are planning to appear for the upcoming SSC CHSL exam on Oct 21 and 26, 2020 can check the SSC CHSL exam analysis and expected SSC cut off here. SSC CHSL 2020 October 20 shift 1 exam was held from 10 AM to 11 AM in online mode.
SSC CHSL 2020 October 20 Shift 1 Highlights
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 had 100 questions
- The exam was of 200 marks
- Every SSC CHSL question carried 2 marks each
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks was given for each wrong answers
- Normalization method was used by SSC to calculate the minimum qualifying marks
As per inputs shared by candidates who appeared in the SSC CHSL exam on October 20, the difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate difficulty level.
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Analysis October 20 Shift 1
Exam Difficulty Level
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Few questions asked in the SSC CHSL exam
- Who is the author of “My experiments & Truth”?
- What is meant by a firewall?
- What is the by-product of Glucose?
- Area of square is 7200 find diagonal of a square?
- 47th Cheif Justice of India.
- The First Bharat Ratna award was initiated in?
- What is the full form of BASIC on the computer?