Divyansh|Sep 28, 2023
UPTAC 2023: UG, PG seat allotment result today at uptac.admissions.nic.in
Students allotted seats in the UPTAC 2023 round 1 will be able to fill the online willingness form from September 19 to 21.
NEW DELHI: APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will today announce the Uttar Pradesh Technical Admission Counselling (UPTAC 2023) seat allotment list for postgraduate (PG) and undergraduate (UG) programmes. The university will release the seat allotment list on the basis of Common University Entrance Test (CUET PG) and CUET UG 2023 on the official website, uptac.admissions.nic.in.
Candidates allotted seats in the UPTAC 2023 will be able to pay the fee and fill the online willingness form from September 19 to 21. Candidates choosing the ‘freeze’ option confirm that they are satisfied by the allotted seat and the institute.
Those opting for the ‘float’ option will participate in the UPTAC 2023 round 2. If a seat is available in a better institute or course they will be allotted that in the next round. Candidates can also exit the UPTAC 2023 by choosing the ‘withdrawal’ option.
UPTAC 2023: Seat acceptance fee
Students belonging to the general and OBC categories will have to pay a seat acceptance fee of Rs 20,000. Candidates from the SC and ST categories will have to pay Rs 12,000 seat acceptance fee.
The fee payment window and choice filling process for UPTAC 2303 round 1 for BTech programme is under way. The process will end on September 20. UP BTech admission 2023 is being done on the basis of the Joint Entrance Examination 2023 (JEE Main 2023) score and BArch admission through National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
AKTU UPTAC round 2 counselling choice filling forBTech and BArch will begin from September 21.
Documents Required for UPTAC Counselling 2023
Here is the list of documents required for the counselling process.
- UPTAC Counselling Registration Confirmation Page.
- High school (10th) mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Intermediate (12th) mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable) for reserved category candidates (OBC/SC/ST).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Income Certificate (if applicable) for candidates seeking fee concessions.
- Photo identification proof (such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, or Passport).
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.