Anu Parthiban|Nov 29, 2023
KEA Recruitment Exam 2023: Guidelines, dress code to be followed at examination centre
Candidates will have to bring the admit card, two passport size photos and identity card at the exam centre of KEA recruitment exam 2023.
NEW DELHI: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released guidelines and dress code of the candidates appearing for the KEA recruitment exam 2023 for various corporation boards. The KEA recruitment exam 2023 will be held on November 18 and 19.
The KEA said the candidates will have to bring the admit card, along with two recent passport size photographs and a valid photo identity card such as Aadhar card, voter card, driver's licence and PAN card.
Dress code for male
- Candidates will have to wear half-sleeve shirts as full-sleeve shirts are not permitted.
- Applicants will have to wear trousers without pockets or deficit pockets. They are not permitted to wear kurta pajama and jeans pants.
- Candidates worn by 'Marusha' candidates should be without zip-pockets, pockets, large buttons and elaborate embroidery,
- Shoes are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates should wear sandals or thin-soled sandals.
- Metal ornaments around the neck, earrings, rings and bangles are prohibited.
Dress code for women
- Women candidates are prohibited from wearing elaborate, frilled, flowery, frilled or tattered clothes.
- They can’t wear full sleeved clothes and jeans. They should wear half-sleeved clothes
- High-heeled shoes and thick-soled shoes (or sandals) are prohibited at the exam centre. Thin-soled sandals are mandatory
- Women candidates are prohibited from wearing any kind of metal ornaments except ‘mangalsutra’ and ‘kalungura’.
The KEA said candidates should not bring any electronic device, mobile phone, pen drive, ear phone, microphone, bluetooth device and wrist watch inside the examination hall.
Bringing and eating edibles inside the exam room is prohibited. They can’t even bring pencil, paper, eraser, geometry boxes and log tables cannot be brought inside the examination centre.
Students are prohibited from wearing head coverings, hats, or any clothing to prevent the use of bluetooth devices in the examination room.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.