Live | JEE Main 2023 Exam Feb 1 LIVE: Shift 2 underway; paper analysis, students' reaction, answer key PDF soon
Mridusmita Deka|Feb 1, 2023
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 January session exam. The JEE Main paper 1 (BE, BTech) will be held on January 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31 and February 1. Only the second shift exam will be held on January 28, 2023. JEE Main 2023 Live Updates
Latest: Start your JEE Main 2023 Preparation with AI Coach Study Modules & Unlimited Mock Tests. Join Now!
Browse: Just Study 40% Syllabus and Score upto 100% in the JEE Main exam, All you need to know about JEE Main Highest Scoring Chapters And Topics. Know More.
Don't Miss: Free Download JEE Main previous year question papers. Click Here
Recommended: Use JEE Main college predictor to check your admission chances in NITs/IIITs/GFTIs . Try Now!
Applications Open for B.Tech @UPES. Ranked #61 by NIRF, #243 by QS Asia University Rankings 2023. 100% Placement, 50 LPA Highest CTC. Apply Now
The NTA will host the JEE Main 2023 provisional answer key on the official website-- jeemain.nta.nic.in. The testing agency will provide opportunities to candidates to challenge the provisional answer keys. The subject experts will examine the grievances received from the candidates and then a final answer key will be prepared.
The JEE Main 2023 result will be compiled based on the final answer key declared. NTA will prepare the JEE Main 2023 score considering factors including multi-shift papers, raw (actual) marks obtained by the candidates in different shifts/sessions.
For paper 1- BE, BTech, the total of raw scores obtained by a candidate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry will be converted into NTA scores. The overall JEE Main 2023 merit will be prepared by merging the NTA scores of all shifts of all days.
The tie between candidates obtaining equal total NTA scores in JEE Main 2023 paper 1 (BE, BTech) will be resolved in the following manner in descending order.
1. NTA score in Mathematics, followed by
2. NTA score in Physics, followed by
3. NTA score in Chemistry, followed by
4. Candidate with less proportion of a number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in all the subjects in the Test, followed by
5. Candidate with less proportion of a number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in Mathematics in the Test, followed by
6. Candidate with less proportion of a number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in Physics in the Test, followed by
7. Candidate with less proportion of a number of attempted incorrect answers and correct answers in Chemistry in the Test, followed by
8. Older in Age, followed by
9. Application Number in ascending order.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.
Your JEE Main brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.